Friday, 22 January 2010

Whoops

Now this is a story all about how
my life got flipped, turned upside down
and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how i blew up the sound card on my computer

basically, I was plugging in to my bass amp to the computer's mic slot (which I do to get clean recordings, like on that KoRn cover I did) and i accidentally the speaker wire into the wrong port. Instead of the headphone jack i'd plugged it into the external speaker jack, which has a bomb-load extra power going to it because it's intended to go out to massive 500 watt amps.

anyway, i hear what sounds like my computer screaming, then a second later, beeeeeeee- and by this point i'm thinking its the headphones, nope. so i try resetting the computer to make the sound go away, it comes back on... aaaand... beeeeeeee-

So basically, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment