The reason I am writing this blog right now is because I'm pissed off. Anyone from the NMC will know that I own the general name rights to XEW, which was the best video making team on the forums for a whole year. 2 weeks ago I decided to revive the group.
So far, I've gotten all of 20 seconds footage for the new video. Thanks guys. Even the noob thread I appear to be competing with has 100 posts on it. I've been on those forums 3 1/2 years and this is the thanks I get?
Fuck You. If this video isn't finished by February 2nd (My 17th birthday) then XEW is dead forever. Also, the naming rights will go to Leah Powell, just to make sure there certainly cant be another video.
This is something I don't want to do, but you guys have to use it or lose it.
(Jordan~)
No comments:
Post a Comment